• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by mos.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Planet-X show room?
  • sam_underhill

Is it just like a normal shop and I can drop in during normal hours? or is it by appointment for fittings only?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

There is a showroom just off the M1 Meadowhall turning in Rotherham.

Its actually in an industrial unit, and to be fair doesnt have the feel of a shop, but when I went to pick up some tyres they said it was open to the the public just like any other shop.

Some proper nice stuff they have in too…although I didnt look properly as I would have wanted to buy some thing!

midlifecrashes

Yes it’s a real place. Follow signs for Magna and you see it on the left just (two hundred yards?) before you get to Magna. It is upstairs in the building so you press the buzzer to be let in, but loads of bikes and kit, and if you want something not in the showroom, someone can leg it from the other unit a couple of doors along to fetch it to you.

sam_underhill

Perfect. Thanks all. I’ll drop by there next week on my way down the M1 for a nosey.

mos

Yes it exists & is like a normal bike shop (if by ‘normall bike shop’ you mean 5 mins to decide what you want 1 hr to watch some dilbert try and operate their computer system and another hour for it to materialise form a warehouse 1 min walk away).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Planet-X show room?’ is closed to new replies.