Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Pitmedden conditions.
  • mactheknife

I have kept away for the last few months due to the wet conditions.

I really hate seeing tyre tracks ripping up the place when it is in no fit state to be ridden. So with it being a bit dryer at the moment is it rideable without causing damage.

Cheers 🙂

bazookajoe
    Free Member

Not been to Pitmedden recently, but Devilla last weekend was very wet and muddy, lots of trees and branches down too, so would imagine Pitmedden wouldn’t be any better. Could be wrong though

mactheknife

Cool, ill probably just keep away for now. Plenty other stuff to keep me busy 🙂

vorlich
    Free Member

Plenty other stuff to keep me busy

Do tell. I’m in Fife and could always use ideas. I mostly ride at Blairadam, have done a wee bit in the Lomonds too.

Dawnrazor
    Free Member

I was there last week and the trails were running pretty good with only a few sections that were soft. Generally Pitmedden drains quite fast…I might take a run over this afternoon. 🙂

mactheknife

Cool, gonna head over early doors tomorrow for a blast then.

Cheers for the heads up.

Vorlich, im from Dundee so for local stuff i just head up the Sidlaws. Good for a quick blast. A warren of trails up there.

Northwind

The mud rolls off because absolutely none of it’s flat :mrgreen:

mactheknife

Aye 🙂 thats why i love it there.

vorlich
    Free Member

Cool, I’ll maybe get up there at some point. Haven’t even been to Pitmedden yet!

mr_stru

Pitmedden is definitely one to try and tag along with someone who knows it the first time you go as it’s not easy to find stuff and it is easy to spend a lot of time just trying to work out where you are. Some good bits there though.

zigzag69
    Free Member

Was up yesterday – muddier than expected. A few trees down too unfortunately.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Pitmedden conditions.’ is closed to new replies.