• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by beej.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Pistachio nut rant!
  • kayak23

Why oh why is it you must always get to the last one of the pack and it’s always one of those FREAKIN NON-AJAR ONES!?!

Do these people have no quality control measures in place to prevent this sort of thing.

I’ve a good mind to take up peanuts. You know where you are with them.

VERY, VERY, VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Rant over.

AdamW
    Free Member

They are evil and when I rule the world they will be banned. Make the most of what you have now, it won’t be long!

Notter
    Free Member

Best in ice cream, nom nom……

mtbfix

They’re a jip. 50% of pack contents thrown away AND I have to open the things myself.

ernie67

+ 1 Notter – can’t beat Pistachio ice cream 😛

sandwicheater

I ate just shy of 1kg on my own last month while watching a film. I’d do it again, nom nom nom.

nickhart
    Free Member

they’re not mussels you know. I tend to bite them and break the shell.

binners

The answer is just to buy more pistachios.

I can eat them until my thumbs are bloodied stumps

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

I’d say that for every closed nut, you also get one that’s completely popped out of it shell, thus saving the chore of shelling. Swings and roundabouts.

These are effing gorgeous…Wonderful, even!

ThePinkster

The father of a friend of mine once complained that the pistachio’s he was trying were ‘rather crunchy’.

He was about half way through a pack and hadn’t realised your supposed to shell them first.

beej

The best thing for opening an almost closed one is an empty shell. Took me years and many damaged fingernails to figure this one out.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Pistachio nut rant!’ is closed to new replies.