Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Pipedream Sirius
  • simonk
    Free Member

Morning all 😀
    Just wanted to get the collected opinions of STW, for the past few years i have had an On-one Inbred wich i have loved riding but it is getting on a bit now.
    I dont have a massive budget times are hard but i have narrowed it down to either yet another inbred or a 725 pipedream sirius or does anyone have nay other suggestions.
    all opinions valued and appreciated.

thanks in advance

Simonk

Baldysquirt

You won't go far wrong with a Sirius. I've had one of the non Reynolds tubing ones for about 3 years now and really like it. Having said that, I doubt any of the usual suspects (Slot inbred / 456 / DB prince albert / Rock Lobster Tig Team 853 etc) will be a duff buy. It is hard to beat the value of On-One, though.

jim_1980
    Free Member

check this thread out: http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/pipedream-sirius-sanderson-breath-or-onone-inbred-456

in the end i opted for a sirius frame which im in the process of purchasing from Cinamon_girl cannot wait to get it and ride it after all the positive feedback on here.

Also i have been in touch with Pipedream about a few things if you want what i got sent email me (address in profile)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Pipedream Sirius’ is closed to new replies.