• This topic has 14 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by poah.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Piles… slightly 'harsh' top out..known issue? Also, my pike forks have issues.
  • DrP

I love my pikes – best fork Eva…

However (how-Eva?) there now seems to be a few mm of top out play in them.

They’re about 6 months old..is this a known issue? Anything to be done about it?

DrP

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Your piles have a slightly harsh top out?

😐

letmetalktomark

I think you can apply a cream – helps shrink the “top out” ….. Thought you ought to have known about this remedy

DrP

Good spot.
    Rather than edit to completely invalidate your observational comment, I’ve left my daftness for the internetz to admire, but also made my original point a bit more ‘on point’

DrP – may have been drinking.

MoreCashThanDash

Physician heal thyself? 😆

PiknMix
    Free Member

Preparation H is your friend

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Pictures would help….

maxtorque

i’m pretty sure in this case, pictures WOULDN’T help what so ever!

DrP

Mods…..

MODS…..

It’s ok. The red band from the PIKE fork had been applied to the bunch’o’grapes and I’m all sorted..

DrP

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Pictures would help….

They really wouldn’t.

singlespeedstu

Fit a Luftcappe.
    It’ll not only cure your topout problems but also massively improve your fork performance.

scaredypants

Oooftcrappe is all too common for a sufferer of the Nobbys

gypsumfantastic
    Free Member

Thanks for that, I now have a mental image of the OP applying fork parts to his Chalfonts 😯

scud
    Free Member

That slip up is almost as bad as the one we had at work the other day, work for a big insurer, so we sometimes get emails when there is going to big adverse weather issues as claim volumes no doubt go up.

The email title to 6000 employees said “get your willies out”, when she meant wellies

poah
    Free Member

how is your rebound? still working as it should.

you could also have a bit of blockage in the transfer port meaning not enough air in the negative chamber

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Piles… slightly 'harsh' top out..known issue? Also, my pike forks have issues.’ is closed to new replies.