Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Pictures that make you look really old . . . .
  • adjustablewench
    Free Member

This was sent to me by my brother this morning – as he was ribbing me about my impending birthday. Actually made me feel surprisingly young as that photo looks ridiculously old! I was about 18 months old my dare devil 3 year old brother is on the front. My brother pointed out things in the pic that dated it to the right time but the old bikes do throw it a little!

yunki
    Free Member

this is a picture taken at about 2am this morning that makes me look really stupid

piemonster

Yunki 😆

leffeboy

Loud was it?

kevj
    Free Member

Lol at Yunki! It’s always funnier at the time, and cringeworthy after.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

currently trying to launch dropbox out of some virtual window – why dont the links work?

Edit; finally – stupid thing, what’s the best photo sharing site as i have truly given up with dropbox

yunki
    Free Member

I was talking about the dazed expression on my face..

I’ll thank you all not to take the mickey out of my wig, it was very expensive and is barely distinguishable from my natural hair! 😡

adjustablewench
    Free Member

like a portable padded cell – probably the safest place when dazed and confused

molgrips
    Free Member

You don’t look old at all in that pic, quite young in fact.

rOcKeTdOg

I was talking about the dazed expression on my face..

I’ll thank you all not to take the mickey out of my wig, it was very expensive and is barely distinguishable from my natural hair!

i think they were laughing at the Dare2b jacket

rogerthecat
    Free Member

@AW those the bikes your mum had, the ones you were telling me about on the Pootle – they look amazing, especially the Heath Robinson sidecar!

adjustablewench
    Free Member

I dont think she has any of those pictured there, at the time of this pic she was dealing in old bikes with a friend of hers, so there are pics of us on all sorts when we were very small.

As for the sidecar she tells a good story of her first ride on a sidecar outfit (just the chassis as in the pic), taking it far to quickly round a corner, with her mate sat on the sidecar chassis clinging on for dear life. They were pulled over and she was booked for riding with an unbalanced load and the pc tried to find a way of charging him for being the unbalanced load!

Needless to say she has lots of tales!

Pigface
    Free Member

I don’t need photos to tell me I am old.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

There’s also the subtle hint re your impending birthday – is it a biggie?

adjustablewench
    Free Member

ha ha no, it wasn’t a hint – merely me thinking the pic made me look like a toddler in the fifties. Thanks to christmas my birthday is a non event and that suits me fine!

JoeG
    Free Member

Wow OP, you sure are old!

The world wasn’t even in color when you were little! 😉

user-removed
    Free Member

Until recently, I always swore by Photobucket but they changed their interface about six months back and made it unuseable for those of us with Android smartphones.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Pictures that make you look really old . . . .’ is closed to new replies.