Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • pictures of cove handjobs on 19.5
  • Jamesy
    Free Member

wondered about standover height, I'm in a dilemma 17.5 or 19.5 , I've a 32 " leg 6ft 1" cheers

Jamesy
    Free Member

bump

Jamesy
    Free Member

anyone ?

samuri
    Free Member

I've got a 17.5, I'm 5'11" with a 32" inside leg

Jamesy
    Free Member

have u ever tried the 19.5 samurui ? I'm two inches taller than you so thinking got to the 19.5 the top tube on the 17.5 is 1" 3 m m shorter than on my orange 5 so thinking it could be to short, but I'm concerned about standover on the 19.5 . how do people find the standover with a 32" Levin the 19 ? cheers

Jamesy
    Free Member

*levin should be leg , dam phone ! ha

samuri
    Free Member

nope but I expect it would feel too big for me (long legs, short body). The 17.5 fits me perfectly, I reckon you could get away with either myself but you'd probably be happier with the 19.5.

cb

This won't help at all but I'm just a tad taller than samuri and went for the 19.5 – mate had the 17.5 and I found it cramped. Mine is an older frame though ~ 2006 – the geometry has changed since I think?

Jamesy
    Free Member

nah geomtry is the same I think , going for the 19.5 thanks for eveyones input

steve_b77
    Free Member

TO be fair if you;re 6'1" I'd get the 19.5 as the 17.5" is nice for me at 5'11" with a 90mm stem and a slight layback(Raceface Deus) post

shighter
    Free Member

im 5ft 11 and have a 19.5 inch frame on my hand job , it fits me fine..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘pictures of cove handjobs on 19.5’ is closed to new replies.