Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Pics of my new Tomac Supermatic.
  • jimmy-s3
    Free Member

[img]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/jjclark_2006/tomac6.jpg[/img]
    Thought id post some pics up of my new build..
    2011 Tomac Supermatic 120.
    Has anyone else got one of these?
    How have you built yours up?

cheez0
    Free Member

nice.

i like black

fence and grass, i do not like. 🙂

johnikgriff
    Free Member

V nice

On my list to replace my “all day” bike. Be interested in how you get on with it.

jimmy-s3
    Free Member

Getting on very well with it to be honest.
    This bike replaced my 2010 Giant Anthem and i feel much more confident all round on this!
    Im so pleased with it.

brakes
    Free Member

nice.
    I thought Tomac went bust?

jimmy-s3
    Free Member

Not to my knowledge??

jimc101
    Free Member

Tomac (the brand) has been through several different owners since it was born, currently based in Santa Cruz CA. Over here, they were carried by Hotlines until Evolution took them over late last year.

I’ve got at Automatic 120, which will be getting it’s first proper ride later this week if the weather holds (otherwise keeping the winter hardtail out for a while longer)

thered

Nice that, middle of the road nice, hope it rides well, enjoy

batfink
    Free Member

I had an Automatic 120…. flippin loved it

transapp
    Free Member

Lovely looking bike. One I’m looking at to replace my Anthem when i kill it with my ham fisted abilities…

steezysix
    Free Member

Please can you align your tyre logos with your valves. Thank you. The rest of the bike is very nice. Also might want to tidy up the dropper post cable so it doesn’t get caught on the tyre!

jimmy-s3
    Free Member

The dropper cable is positioned between the rear swing arm centre section so it wont contact the rear tyre, but im going to try and get hold of some sort of cable guide for it to tidy it up!

Also looking at changing the tyres for some Kenda Nevengal’s or some small block 8’s if the weather holds out??

whytetrash

Got one built up with Xo, Dt 130mm forks and some nice kit of my old Whyte…absolutely love it, flies up techy climbs and sprints a lot better than my old E5…. Gotta love the new RRP of £2700 for the frame when CRC were doing them for £799 before Xmas 😆

jimmy-s3
    Free Member

My smiles probs the same size as your!!!!

Got mine from CRC too 😀

Whytetrash, do you have any pics of yours?

whytetrash

just a crap one on my phone…I’m rubbish at posting pics etc…thats why my Whyte frame is gathering dust in the garage rather than being sold on here!

Mines a bit more xc orientated, spds, carbon cranks, seat post, forks

Did the Dyfi winter warmer on it and felt way more comfortable on the descents than ever have before… it’s about 26.5lb so not mega light but properly stiff

daznal
    Free Member

Why the dropper post on that bike?

jimmy-s3
    Free Member

Why not the dropper seatpost!! I dont get it?

jimmy-s3
    Free Member

Any ideas of tidying my pike up? Im thinking of getting rid of the anodized parts and changing the fork stickers to black/white?
    Might also change the silver Avid elixir cr’s for some other black brakeset??

What do you think?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Pics of my new Tomac Supermatic.’ is closed to new replies.