Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Photoshop (or similar) experts.
  • seba560
    Free Member

I’m looking to create a single file that hold a single image, this single image is made up of several (in this case 25) thumbnail images.
    I’ve tried contact sheet 2, but this leaves a small gap between images. I’ve tried Andrea mosaic, interesting but not what I’m looking for.

Contact sheet 2 would be perfect if I could get rid of the gaps. I almost had it nailed lastnight but there is still a very small gap between images.

Suggestions of how-to or software (free) gratefully welcomed.

nickdavies

Download photoshop CS trial from Adobe, create document 2500px x 2500px. Open your 25 images, resize each one to 500px x 500px and drop them into the larger document. Layout to suit.

Replace my numbers with whatever dimensions you need/have to work with to make your mosaic. I just assumed they were all squares, which they’re probably not.

There is probably a mosaic tool out there though!

havinalaff
    Free Member

Download picasa. Does all that and it’s free.

user-removed
    Free Member

seba – if you get totally stuck, send me a disc of the images – I think I can do that in about ten seconds with FotoFusion Extreme (album design software). If they are tiny images I guess you could email across a folder of the pics.

Email in profile.

stumpy01

Yeah, Picasa does that. You stick all the pics in a folder & there’s an option to create collage, which will place them all on a page. You can choose the gap between them, re-arrange them etc.

It’s quite a neat tool.

seba560
    Free Member

Picasa done good.
    Thanks and thanks for the offer user-removed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Photoshop (or similar) experts.’ is closed to new replies.