Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Photos of Sunny and Cloudy ride around Upper Ribblesdale.
  • Southlakes
    Free Member

Click the link to see rest of photos of yesterday South Lakes Group ride around Upper Ribblesdale.

ChrisE
    Free Member

Fantastic pics. It was brilliant sunshine at our place yesterday but we went into Austwick village where they were sat in cloud and were like that all day! you must have seen the veiws at their very best,

It shows that he who bothers to go out usually wins the prize!

C

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

A view of Sulber Nick from Sulber Gate.

FYI you cannot see Sulber Nick from there, it's beyond the cliff edge. That's Thieves Moss 🙂

Southlakes
    Free Member

Yes I know that Simon its just case of looking for suitable captions that folk can find on a map and will change it to keep you happy!

Yes Chris it was great day for the views once you got out of clouds in the valleys bottoms and think about the best ride I been on so far this year.

Simeon

montylikesbeer

superb pics

Southlakes
    Free Member

Thanks we just lucky with the weather conditions and just hope we get few more folk out on the ride next weekend we going up around Levens area and ride start at 10am from the free car park at Tewitfield near junction 35 on M6 on Sunday 14th February with cafe stop in first few miles of the ride.

Trampus
    Free Member

Loveley pics, S! Wish I was there.

Jim.

Southlakes
    Free Member

Thanks Jim new folk are always welcome on our rides!

pennine
    Free Member

Lovely photos Simeon. I was down in foggy Settle and never saw the sun.

Southlakes
    Free Member

Thanks pennine.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Photos of Sunny and Cloudy ride around Upper Ribblesdale.’ is closed to new replies.