Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Photos of ride along four Yorkshire Dales and three tracks
  • Southlakes
    Free Member

Click the link to see rest of 29th August South Lakes Group ride from Horton-in-Ribbledale.

Below photos from two other Rough-Stuff Fellowship Groups in North West of England

To see rest of the photos of 19th August ride of Northern Peak and South Pennine Group from Walsden click the link

To see the rest of the photos of 30th August ride of the Lancashire Group from Bolton-by-Bowland to Settle click the link

simonralli2
    Free Member

Some great pics there and that zig zag descent looked pretty dicey but a worrying lack of cake in two of the rides anyway. You'll fade away you know!

pennine
    Free Member

Great to see the oldies out and having fun 😉 And before SFB pops in 'yes I know, I wouldn't look out of place amongst you' 🙄

The bench in the Kettlewell photo is my wife's grandmother's memorial seat.

BTW nice cake shots

Southlakes
    Free Member

Simon I pass on your comments about the lack of food photos two other group secretaries who took the photos of their group rides.

Dalesbikecentre

Grand ride South Lakes, that tea shop in Buckden is a fine one, we've used it a lot over the years.

Looking forward to you guys blessing us at Dales Bike Centre with a visit sometime, here's a little tempter for you:-

Southlakes
    Free Member

I like the photo of the cake Dale Bike Centre! We looking do few more rides in the East Dales next year so we may call in try some of cakes on offer!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Photos of ride along four Yorkshire Dales and three tracks’ is closed to new replies.