Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Photos of northern lights last night, a great story and other posts on my blog
  • AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

Following the alert for strong solar activity last night I was given quite a show here in Trondheim, Norway! I ended up going out on my bike and had quite an experience, involving the northern lights, bike lights running out, pitch black trail and a meteor! I have written a bit of a story on my blog along with a bunch of photos, have a look and a read if you are interested.

Link to specific northern lights ride post

As some of you might know I keep a bit of a blog of all my riding and have added quite a few other posts since I last posted on here about it, I have also changed the format to something which I think it a bit better than what I had before. You can also click on the little box in the top right for more which has a page with a few links to mapping sites and a link to my Instafag account for other photos of my riding.

Link to the blog homepage

Enjoy.

fionap

Great post, thanks for sharing. Definitely put the photo of the meteor up when you get it!

CountZero

Ah, the full benefit of dark skies! Congratulations. 😀

singletrackmind

“who you gonna call??”

sweepy
    Free Member

Nice pics

senorj

Smart.

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

for anyone who actually read the little story I wrote on this blog post, I finally have the meteor photo! So here it is.

Ok I know it looks like i probably could have just photoshopped in a white line but read the story and you might believe me 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Photos of northern lights last night, a great story and other posts on my blog’ is closed to new replies.