Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • photobook recommendations please – urgent!
  • gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

b@@dy kids!

my daughter has just walked in and announced that she needs an a4 photobppk sorting for her as level course TODAY, for handing in next week! the lecturer has told them to all go to boots and pay a small fortune for one.

can anyone recommend somewhere to get one made please, a4 portrait and around 20 pages.

thanks

bigblackshed

Snapfish, Photobox, Apple do very nice ones, bloody expensive though.

Not sure how quick any of them are though.

“Cheap, fast, quality” pick 2.

geetee1972
    Free Member

I love Blurb and it is very easy to use. I have several photobooks I’ve made with them. If you make the book up you can get the PDF download immedaitely but it will take maybe five to seven days at least for the book to be delivered.

When does she need to hand the actual book in?

kayak23

I’ve recently downloaded this app on Android.

I usually use Blurb who are great quality but pricey and dispatch from Germany.

It’s supposed to give you a free book per month (postage is 5.99ish) and is uk dispatch.

It’s got a fairly nice interface, although I can’t for the life of me find an Undo option.

I ordered one the other day and it’s been dispatched. Not seen it yet obvs but reviews seem good.
    Thought I’d give it a punt.

joebristol

We’ve used photo box a number of times for wedding / holiday photo books. Good quality, but to get a nice result you often have to fiddle about with the layout for hours. Doesn’t matter whether it’s this site or any of the others – it doesn’t work out massively cheap!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘photobook recommendations please – urgent!’ is closed to new replies.