Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Photo printing from Flickr?
  • PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Anybody ever bought any prints from Flickr? Know what the delivery time is?

I need to get a few printed, and they are all stored on there anyway, so it would save the hassle of uploading them to another photo printing site…..

The price is reasonable too.

Kit
    Free Member

They are printed through Snapfish, aren't they? The photos I've had from them have been decent. The Gadget Show also recently recommended them.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

They are printed through Snapfish, aren't they?

Yes they are. Should be OK then I take it?

Kit
    Free Member

Don't see why not! If you sign up through the Snapfish website, you can transfer across photos from your Flickr account – works quite well. Apparently you get 20 free 6×4 prints on your first upload too.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I'm just trying it out. Looks good actually…. 🙂

el_creedo
    Free Member

Photobox and Moo.com both also have tools to enable printing from Flickr. I can vouch for both as pretty damn good, quick turnaround and nice finish.

soma_rich
    Free Member

Snapfish is awsome! I have used it loads for bog standard print to A3 canvas's. Very good and the software is nice to use.

coffeeking
    Free Member

First time I used snapfish they pixelated and trashed the colours even on a 6×4 print. Looks like they may have improved since then. I'll give them a try some times.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Rich, I've just been playing with the Snapfish software, it looks like exactly what I need TBH. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Photo printing from Flickr?’ is closed to new replies.