Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 220 total)
  • Photo of a bike thief?
  • BlingBling
    Free Member

Why do grown men do this?

Arguing on the interwebs???

5 f@cking pages??!?!?!

chris82
    Free Member

"yes i work in a call centre full of lawyers"
    ….you said it, unless of course since the start of this thread you've been promoted and given your 'own' office.

Left school with OK A-Levels, spent four years living in Cornwall, The French Alps and crewing on a private yacht. I then came back to England and have done my ICM at nights school and now work as a Credit Manager, where I look after a small team. I will never be the worlds most intelligent person, but equally I won't be remembered as a t_wat.

You clearly have a few issues yoohoo999, otherwise you wouldn't be on an internet forum being a t_it and telling everybody your a lawyer.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Ay Ay, Calm Down 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    elliptic
    Free Member

chris82, your complete inability to demonstrate any knowledge whatsoever of the UK's legal system is quite funny.

What, funnier that your own complete inability to actually read the original post before spraying wild and semi-literate accusations about possible libel damages…?

Nah. 🙂

chris82
    Free Member

This has gone on a bit now, sorry folks!

Lawyers are a bit of a difficult subject for me, my ex wife left me for one 🙁

yoohoo999
    Free Member

You clearly have a few issues yoohoo999, otherwise you wouldn't be on an internet forum being a t_it and telling everybody your a lawyer.

nah, just bored mate. 😛 keeping this page open has given me far more entertainment than the rather dull document I have in front of me.

yoohoo999
    Free Member

"yes i work in a call centre full of lawyers"

clearly the sarcasm didn't come across, i should have used a smiley face or something.

honestly, what lawyer works in a call centre? how would that even work? what would they do?

firestarter
    Free Member

bigsi
    Free Member

i'm actually a finance lawyer

yes i work in a call centre full of lawyers

you do know that lawyers don't actually work in call centres right

kin ell Yoohoo999 make your mind up will you 🙄

Jamie
    Free Member

Yoohoo999, you are Lionel Hutz and I claim my £5!

I literally lol'd.

yoohoo999
    Free Member

read the context of the posts you quoted from, if you still can't work it out after that just give up, you'll never get it

yoohoo999
    Free Member

right, i think this has gone about as far as it can, my attention span isn't holding up as well as I thought it would (probably the Friday afternoon factor).

have fun without me 😛

slowjo
    Free Member

Epic thread. 🙂

oldgit
    Free Member

Baguettes 99p that's good innit.

CountZero

If he was half as good as he'd like to think he is, he wouldn't have time to sit trolling on't t'interweb. Sadly, our legal system is messed up 'cos of people like him. If he's involved in commercial law, it's probably sueing the likes of Maccy D's because someone's burned their tongue on a hot coffee. Litigators 'R' Us.

mudsux
    Free Member

yoohoo999 – just read your LIBEL LIABILITY link and I don't see how this can be relevant to the thread. You're quoting Godfrey vs Demon Internet – a case where an individual felt he had been defamed on forum newsgroup hosted by Demon. This individual complained numerous times and was unsuccessful in getting the article removed. Here lies his case.
    Demon had no procedure and were uncooperative in removing the said article.

In the defence of "Innocent dissemination" – ie if a formal complaint is made and the defendant then removes the article. There is no case to answer for.

Therefore, you have to find the current owner of the bicycle. Prove he purchased it in good faith and then lodge a formal complaint against the forum host. This is if you are to pursue the Godfrey vs Demon case law.

I wish you success in identifying the individual. In fact, even if the internet biking world is large enough and the picture clear enough to find him (which I doubt) – he can only request for the thread to be removed. And we've seen that many times on here. End of.

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."

William Shakespeare

chunky_pott
    Free Member

Right. Just got home…did OP get the bike back or what!?

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

No, he was too gay or something 🙂 😉

motoscopix
    Free Member

Has anybody considered the remote possibility that the person in possession of the bike in question has seen this thread and decided to not show up today?

avdave2

motoscopix how would he do that he's a bike thief and therefore unable to read. he guys probably stupid enough to be an ambulance chaser for God's sake

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 220 total)

The topic ‘Photo of a bike thief?’ is closed to new replies.