Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Phone + sim deal suggestions
  • andyl
    Free Member

Time has come I need to get a smartphone with some decent minutes & internet.

Was looking at O2 as I can get 30% off the monthly plan but the best deal is currently looking like a Motorola Moto G (£130-£160) and 3’s £15pm for 12 months deal (unlimited internet with tethering and way more minutes and texts than I will need).

Don’t want anything huge (iphone 5 would be perfect but not paying iphone money for a phone)

greeble
    Free Member

nexus 5? and a sim only contract?

iolo
    Free Member

Iphone 4 can be picked up pretty cheap now second hand. Use it with giff gaff. Perfect.

cp

Either 3 or giffgaff

With a moto g

andyl
    Free Member

Nexus 5 is huge and £300

Iphone 4 seems a bit old now. I was hoping for some dirt cheap Iphone 5 but they are holding value

prawny

Nexus 5 and the three deal you’ve got there.

I’m going for that sim only deal when my contract is up, but I’ll be going for a cheap as chips phone as I’ve almost always got my ipad on me. A girl at work has just bought a galaxy fame (after losing an iphone and a galaxy s4 in 3 months)and something like that would be fine for me. Top phones are getting too big now. There’s no need most of the time, and I don’t want another iphone.

andyl
    Free Member

The size is the one thing I like about the iphone. Shame that all the small android phones seem a bit pish. I don’t know why anyone would want a huge phone in their pocket.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Phone + sim deal suggestions’ is closed to new replies.