Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Phone becoming self aware? Time changed
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Anyone else have this problem? Android on EE, set to network time, changed by an hour overnight, waking me at 0630, rather than the more civilised 0730 I had planned.

Kryton57

Android

End of thread.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Coming from someone with your moniker…… 😆

bearnecessities

I’d imagine your phone gets slightly sick of roaming/switching networks/wondering which bloody country it’s in, then only ever connecting to the same website repeatedly, rather that it’s peers who just engage in occasional sexting and sending pictures of funny shaped broccoli.

It’s just getting some revenge; let it have a little victory.

thejesmonddingo

bear,well put 😆

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Flashy, is your phone one of these?

If so, just be careful when you try to switch it off!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Android?

Gosh I remember back when you’d get all uppity and trolly about anyone who used an OS other than Blackberry, long after they’d become shit. What happened?

Kryton57

It’s a contradiction. Man drinks fine rums, has decent taste in watches yet champions lower class phones OS. It’s proved to me that we are not all perfect 😉

noteeth
    Free Member

Flashman and the sentient phone – larks & hi-jinks as our paperclip-thrusting hero struggles with a determined electronic foe.

footflaps

yet champions lower class phones OS

I know, he even skis as well. You’d be thrown out of a bar in a decent ski resort if they found out he had a poor man’s phone on him.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Noteeth, brilliant!

noteeth
    Free Member

Get Jamie to do a mock-up book cover, Cap’n. 😉

mightymule
    Free Member

Mr Mule’s phone has also become self aware, and decided that it doesn’t like Middlesborough. It simply refuses to switch on.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Phone becoming self aware? Time changed’ is closed to new replies.