Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Pheww, i was filling my kecks for a moment then…..
  • sharki
    Free Member

A letter arrived just now, at the moment as i'm still jobless all letters are threats, warnings and such like, so imagine my horror when on opening the letter and seeing the letter head 'avon and somerset constabulary'

Oh! bejeasus, now what!….

Dear Mr Austin(no reason to hide my identity here)

I am writing to thankyou for your efforts on the Quantock hills on the 1st september 2009 following the report of two children becoming lost between holford and dead womans ditch.

I have spoken to the pc and pcso whom were dealing with the incident and they tell me you volunteered to retrace the children route in failing weather and light, and managed to find them and return them safe and well.

Your actions and assistance was very much appreciated…..etc, etc…

your assistance and knowledge of the area was much appreciated by all and i offer my genuine thanks to you on behalf of this station.

I am also told you managed this on a fixed wheel bike, a very impressive display!

————————————————————————–

Pheww! however incase this goes to press can i clear somethings up…..

I wasn't on a fixed wheel bike, it was a single speed.
    I didn't find them anywhere near the route they were meant to be on..
    There was other riders out there looking for them.
    And the 16 year old girl had big boobies and was one a single speed ridged commencal, which i find very attractive in a lady!

PikeBN14
    Free Member

If you knew this before you went looking you're a dirty old git, if not, just a very lucky chap 😀

montylikesbeer

This thread is useless without…………………I'll get my coat

KINGTUT
    Free Member

In the last 12 months, you've done more work for the Police than you have for yourself!

😉

sharki
    Free Member

I've got pics but they're all on my phone, of which i cannot get them off without sending them to someone..

*awaits e'mails with numbers*

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

If anyone can sniff a lass with big boobies out, it's be sharki …

Chapeau fella 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Pheww, i was filling my kecks for a moment then…..’ is closed to new replies.