Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Phaart lights from On-One – my eyes, my eyes!
  • marvincooper

Seriously cheap, seriously bright, I just got the Bleep 0.5W rear light and a Skull light to strap to my helmet. Brighter than the sun. Possibly. Hurt my eyes anyway 🙂

jamiep
    Free Member

The rear ones with the 2 leds are very bright, bright as the same looking smart lights. Well worth the money. Although build quality isn’t as good, but the difference in price means one can buy a few

composite
    Free Member

I bought 3 of the rear lights at £2.50 each. Only needed one but at that price it’s worth picking up some spares. Easily as good as the smart I also bought from on one last Jan for £8.

chr15
    Free Member

Yup, am impressed with mine for the price…sensible cost saving not supplying them with batteries imo. The faster, uneven flashing mode will be hard to (sorry mate I didn’t) see.

Anyone tried them in the wet yet? (doesn’t seem to be much pressure between the two body halves on the rubber gasket?)

marvincooper

Worth putting some vaseline or similar on the seal before going out in the wet

mooman
    Free Member

not quite as bright as the similar advertised half watt Smart ones … But pretty close.

A real bargain though.

curvature
    Free Member

Don’t use vaseline as it will rot the rubber seal.

You need a silicone based spray/grease.

chr15
    Free Member

Yeah, cheers, I’ve done a little smearing… just wondered if anyone had found it how effective it is.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Phaart lights from On-One – my eyes, my eyes!’ is closed to new replies.