Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Peugeot bipper van
  • plecostomus
    Free Member

Been offered one cheap it’s fsh 46k two previous owners and in good condition it’s got a 1.4hdi engine anybody have any experience with these vans? I’d have it as a second vehicle for carting a bike and logs about!

sambalaws
    Free Member

We run two along with several berlingos and partners.

I can honestly say they are awful to drive from the handling to the drivers position and so on. The berlingos (new shape) are a decent van and well equipped if you get the enterprise spec I think it’s called.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Bipper….load space of an estate car only – vertical… Depths similar to the height of a mondeo estate.

plecostomus
    Free Member

Hmmm ok not sounding promising! So do you think it would be possible to get a bike in it with wheels on or front wheel off, bearing in mind my mega has a 49″ wheel base it’s loooong! Are they that bad to drive?

mattbee

You need to rev the nuts off that little engine to get anywhere, not that comfy for longer trips and it’s a stupid name.
    We used to get 40 players worth of paintball kit in one though, inc co2 bottle, bilco etc… Barely moved when laden. Previous van was a 1.9 Expert, bigger and far far better in every way.

northernshaggy
    Free Member

Run one for work. Nearly done 100000 miles. Easy average 58-62 mpg daily. Can get spec enduro in back with both wheels on and another with front wheel off.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Flat front seat down to get the bike in ? Load space is only like 1500 long , none of my bikes are shorter than 1.9m ( 1.8 is the length of a partner van so you stick the wheels through the gaps beside seats)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Peugeot bipper van’ is closed to new replies.