Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Peugeot 307 petrol air filter pipe
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

Anyone got a puegeot 307 petrol that they could have a look at for me and either take a pic of the engine bay or describe where a hose from the air cleaner is supposed to connect to.

I was filling up the screen wash last night and noticed a hard plastic hose coming from the back of the air filter box and goes round the side of the engine block. To explain a bit further as you stand in front of the car a hose exits the air box (hose has yellow mark on connection end) bends to my right then is clipped at side of battery – other end of hose is open and has a connector on it with green clip type things. Looks like it needs to be connected to the engine block but I can’t see where.

Car is running fine. its a 51 plate 2.0 litre xsi btw.

Any ideas.

cheers.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Anyone?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Last try – anyone?

uplink
    Free Member

It could well be for the MAF sensor

Maybe try googling/asking about that?

wwaswas

If you went to Peugeot garage and asked nicely one of the mechanics would probably look at it and tell you were it ought to go. If you need a part then buy it from them and everyone’s happy.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Having Googled MAP sensor it looks like it has a green connection so it looks like that’s it. Anyone know where it connects? Although now I know roughly what I’m looking for it may well make things easier.

Unfortunately don’t have time tontakevto the garage at the moment.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Peugeot 307 petrol air filter pipe’ is closed to new replies.