Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Peugeot 3008 or 5008 reviews please
  • popps
    Free Member

Talk to me about the 3008 and the 5008.
    Anyone own one…. Like it?

bigbloke
    Free Member

We took delivery of a new 3008 hdi yesterday as a courtesy vehicle after an accident. First impressions very nice and very smooth Auto box but that is the limit of my experience so far.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Had a 5008 in Norway – huge inside, very smooth drive, amazing kit spec, good seat layout and operation!
    What’s not to like!
    Not sure if a bike will go in upright, etc but iirc it’s not much shallower than a caddy

oily67
    Free Member

We’ve had our 5008 for 2 years now. Went for a 1yr old 1.6 diesel which has returned 53mpg on average, although it managed 57mpg on a weekend jaunt form central Scotland to Taunton.
    Plenty room inside & we don’t have to shift the 2nd row seats forward when using the 2 in the boot area – something we had to do with our previous 7 seat Scenic II. I use a tailgate mounted carrier for the bikes, not because they won’t fit, but because I’m just trying to keep it tidy inside. As with other cars you can get a towbar mounted unit if you prefer that option.
    From a reliability side it’s had a little work done under warranty – tailgate release switch, EGR valve and both rear shocks.
    I’ve only just replaced all 4 tyres which lasted 25500mls from new.
    All in all we really like the car, as it does everything we need it to.

footflaps

We’ve had both as company cars (OH used to work for Peugeot), both very nice to drive. I’d be quite happy with either of them to be honest.

maccruiskeen

I had to reject a 3008 offered by a hire co because with a tall driver in the front theres not enough leg room for the passenger behind them. Took a comparable Chevrolette instead which at 6’6″ I can set the drivers seat to fit me and then still be able to get into the seat behind. Other comparable cars (Quashquai, Kuga etc) all have better passenger space in the back too.

thegreatape
    Free Member

My neighbour has just got a 3008, and while it has a big boot, there appears to be very little legroom in the back.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Peugeot 3008 or 5008 reviews please’ is closed to new replies.