Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Pet loss & Crematorium services.
  • sutty
    Free Member

One of my faithful walking buddies, my akita bitch, Bailey sadly passed away on her morning walk this morning 🙁
    Just under ten years old & of a heart attack whilst playing with her life long companion Diesel. After performing Cpr on her she came too & even stood back up but then laid down & passed on.
    Fought for life till the end & eventhough she will be sadly missed, I’m really glad she went as she did!
    Charlotte at Craven pet crematorium was fantastic & supportive which made everything far easier to deal with.
    Each pet is done individually so you know you get just your pets ashes.Bailey’s will be scattered over her favourite routes over the Burnley moors & Calderdale Valley.
    Sorry to bring the subject up but I’m feeling really positive & couldn’t recommend them enough. It’s always handy to know, should you ever need there service in the north west 😉

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

We used this lady when our Whinnie died nearly 2 years ago.

Nice location and lady.

We haven’t got round to spreading her ashes yet though, not right for us yet.

mountainman

when we lived in mid -wales our vet sent our dogs up to Summerleaze Pet crematorium ,same sort of set up individual cremation then returned in a sealed wooden casket with small plaque bearing dogs name and a cert .
    Because we knew we would be selling our house in near future we just stored them ,total of 4 over 10 years in our wardrobe .

All now in their final resting place in our field here in Ireland along with our 12 year old Bernese who passed away just recently .
    The site will eventually be where my wife wants here octagonal summer house and he lies where the door will be “as he always did occupy a doorway where you were guaranteed to trip over him ”

cbike
    Free Member

Weird anthropomorphism and many bicycle parts. Welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Pet loss & Crematorium services.’ is closed to new replies.