Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Perfume
  • coffeeking
    Free Member

Go on- where from? Online people that don't sell fakes, or cheaper highstreet shops?

cinnamon_girl

Don't wear it. Would rather spend money on bike stuff. 🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

😆 thanks for that, really helpful smelly. 🙂

tails
    Free Member

perfume shop, boots, superdrug, all department stores will stock all your major brands, always found the staff in boots keen to help, although after smelling 5 perfumes I can't tel the difference.

coffeeking
    Free Member

There seems to be 2 price ranges on the stuff I'm looking for, both for EDP 30mls, some shops sell it at 36 quid and some at 20. Dont know whether to trust the £20 ones!

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Bodycare sell a lot of perfumes quite cheaply…just depends what you're after.
    Also…try slapiton.tv…have bought stuff off there before and it's the real thing.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Thanks for the hints, forgot bodycare existed and had never heard of slapiton but nice to know they have supplied the goods etc.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Which perfume are you after caffeinequeen? 8)

coffeeking
    Free Member

😀 hey, its not for me! Kenzo Flower for women is the one I'm looking for.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

That's deffo in Bodycare…I bought a mini trial size fron there last year. I will look for you tomorrow when I go shopping and let you know.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Cheers, no panic I'll head out myself at lunch and see what I can find, but thanks for the effort!

FoxyChick
    Free Member

30ml of EDP for just under £20 and 50ml of EDT for under £25 in Kendal Bodycare.

miaowing_kat
    Free Member

someone has good taste – that's one of the few perfumes that doesn't make me gag

coffeeking
    Free Member

Cheers Angela! Thats a very good price on the EDP – can't find it cheaper than 33 in the rest of the shops!

kat – that'd be my mother 🙂

miaowing_kat
    Free Member

snap – my mum's favourite too. I of course am way above spraying smelly things on my wrists..

coffeeking
    Free Member

😀

coffeeking
    Free Member

Cheers Angela, managed to pick up the 100ml bottle for the same price as everyone else sells the 30ml bottle, from bodycare. Bargain. Much appreciated!

tron
    Free Member

John Lewis. Always cheapest, always good service.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Except not in this case tron, JL want nigh-on 100 quid for what I just paid 35 for 🙂

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Perfume’ is closed to new replies.