Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • People carriers what do you recommend?
  • bigsurfer
    Free Member

We have a zafira 1.6 which is so under powered its not funny. That said it is the most versatile vehicle we have ever owned. Can get 9' ladder inside in seconds. My only seriouse complaint about all of these 5 + 2 cars is the safety of the rear 2 seats. Very flimsy anchoring and your head is only inches from the rear window. Basically you r sat in the rear crumple zone. Not good in my view. Think its great but wont use the rear seats on our zafira.

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

plenty to choose from! Picassos are by far the best selling people carrier and very versatile.
    I hired a Zafira for 2 weeks on Menorca last year.Again,very versatile.Not exactly fun to drive(it is a people carrier) but not as cumberome,or expensive as a Touran.
    My brother is on his 2nd Touran.A few niggles ,but very roomy(cos it's Massive) and absolutely no styling ,so it's not a tragedy when your child crashes his bike into it…
    Multipla,quirky styling,build quality a bit iffy,but they drive well and are reliable.
    Honda FRV. Typical Honda,better engines than ay of the above,decent and flexible interior.Not many about and they've stopped making 'em.

higgo
    Free Member

I had a Zafira 1.6 as a hire car in the Alps – it made me want to weep.

Mrs Higs has an '02 TDi Galaxy. As a family vehicle it's hard to fault it. Reliable, economical and the choice of lots of seats with some luggage or some seat with immense amounts of luggage space.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘People carriers what do you recommend?’ is closed to new replies.