• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Pending Doom Nightmares
  • gears_suck
    Free Member

With the upcoming US election and Syrian conflict, I’m actually starting to consider the possible ramifications of a Trump leadership.
    While hoping he sticks to his promise to withdraw involvement from foreign conflicts and concentrate on matters at home, there remains the worry he might do something incredibly stupid. Lets face it, The Russians have been gearing up for a fight for a while now and Trumps ego is way bigger than his brain.
    Anyone else having stress over this, or am I over thinking it

stewartc
    Free Member

Your putting more thought into it than Trump.
    It would take more than 4 years, Trumps single term if he does get in, to withdraw all their military and actually terminate any existing mutual defense agreements in place, plus how is he going to pay-off of those soldiers that would lose their jobs and the military contracts that support all this effort?

Pigface
    Free Member

My worry is that if Trump doesn’t get in then some of his more bonkers supporters will start some kind of homegrown terrorism. That is how riven America is at the moment.

oldnpastit

how is he going to pay-off of those soldiers that would lose their jobs and the military contracts that support all this effort?

We’ve made such a mess of Libya, Syria and obviously Iraq and Afghanistan, that whatever happens, there will be plenty of work for the military for the forseeable future.

Spin
    Free Member

You probably just need more fibre in your diet.

Drac

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Pending Doom Nightmares’ is closed to new replies.