• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by br.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Peebles this Weekend
  • Kahurangi

I’m around for afternoon sessions of the Peebles Outdoor Film Festival this weekend – going to camp at the GT campsite again.

Anyone else around want a bit of company for a ride? I’ll likely ride GT on Sunday morning but could get up in time for a Saturday morning ride anywhere in the Tweed Valley as well.

dmck16
    Free Member

Provided I manage to set up my new wheels beforehand, I’ll be out on the mtb on Sunday.

I’m very much an average, ‘wheels on the ground’ rider – if that sounds fine then fire a message over (email should still be on profile)

Kahurangi

Nice one, sent you an email.

Anyone else around?

br
    Free Member

Peebles riverside car park at 0930, decent sized group of us heading to GT. We’ll be doing the off-piste stuff plus locals-type trails.

iainc

Are the trails snowy ? Saw some FB pics earlier of a very white Inners…

cynic-al
    Free Member

Which car park is that?

franksinatra

Its the car park by the side of the river in Peebles

Kahurangi

br, that sounds ideal. It’s not far from gt over to Peebles so I’ll see you there

BoardinBob

Are the trails snowy ? Saw some FB pics earlier of a very white Inners..

Yes. Fairly clear until buzzards then snow from there on upwards. Should be horrible it freezes

iainc

Thanks bob, was considering going over tomorrow as Mugdock will be a mess but think I’ll save my parking fiver and go to Drumlanrig!

br
    Free Member

Good to meet you Jon, hope you enjoyed the off-piste stuff 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Peebles this Weekend’ is closed to new replies.