Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • pecket well
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

never done this before….is the start of it right near those garages do you go very close to that 'smaller' stoodley pike thing,and where does it bring you out..

will1
    Free Member

That looks like the turn off just passed the Robin Hood on ther other side of the road (near the garages you mention). If you drop down the first section then go right over the little bridge it brings you out at the toilets near the car park for Hardcastle crags.

mafiafish
    Free Member

It's good, you can get some fair speed on the first 'paved' bit, shame about the big uphil on road to get back up.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

yeh i was thinking the same, it looks like hardcastle crags area where theres the car park with the little shed and the river etc, we went up there ages ago mum ;p.

cool vid but id change the rider defo lol

elaineanne
    Free Member

yep but we didnt go right next to that little stoodley pike monument (do u know which i mean chris),…. theres a long down hill from there… and if its straight to Hardcastle crags then thats fine as we can have a play around in there after… and try those big slabs that were on a track further up… i tried on my specialized bike and you were on your old Gary fisher bike…lol

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

aye thats the one, i still need to be shown this um bop trail xD

elaineanne
    Free Member

actually the start of the ummm bop trail theres another set of steep steps (longer steps) just a few yards from the others steps which is the start of the umm bop trail apperently…. i dont know if anyone has cycled down the longer steps..probably tho but they are steeep again,,, crash n burn scenerio…lol

Ed-O
    Free Member

Just look on a map. You'll see the bridleway marked from Pecket Well (near the garages). When the trail forks you can go left or right. Right is more muddy and more rocky. Both are ace. You pass under mini-Stoodley if you take the right fork. Right drops you at the toilets by N.T. car park, left drops you further towards Hebden at the dyeing works.

elaineanne
    Free Member

thanks alot Ed O….i,ll check it out…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘pecket well’ is closed to new replies.