Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • PDA – Katie Hopkins on LBC now.
  • TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Sounding quite reasonable…

jambalaya
    Free Member

PDA ? 🙂

Personality Dunce Announcement

martinhutch

Public Display of Affection eh?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Sh1tty autocorrect…

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Pudding Denied? Absolutely!

slowoldman

Sounding quite reasonable…

It’s a trick. Turn away.

shermer75
    Free Member

Public Disservice Announcement…

DezB
    Free Member

Enjoyed Jimmy Carr’s joke about her on Big Fat Quiz last night. Although slightly too true to actually be funny

wallop

Me too Dez.

But this OP has to be a troll, surely?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

No – she’s on again today and sounding quite reasonable and balanced – certainly better than some of the LBC presenters.

Just been talking about building on flood plains…

jambalaya
    Free Member

A lot of what she has to say is quite balanced, however from time to time she comes out with something to ensure she generates controversy. Just like Trump.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

A lot of what she has to say is quite balanced, however from time to time she comes out with something to ensure she generates controversy. Just like Trump

she probably wouldn’t have a job otherwise.

She is now talking about mosques…

uselesshippy
    Free Member

She’s just a professional troll.
    Best ignore her.

Junkyard
    Free Member

womans says BS to make herself money and people fall for it over and over and over again

TBH if it was not for here I would not know she existed or spouted some more shite

IGNORE HER

A lot of what she has to say is quite balanced, however from time to time she comes out with something to ensure she generates controversy. Just like Trump.

😯
    another interesting insight into how your mind works

I bet she has been wrong as few times than you as well

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

another interesting insight into how your mind works

I bet she has been wrong as few times than you as well

Jambalaya is right – she is pretty balanced on the radio and a lot more empathetic with her listeners than a lot of the LBC presenters – she was very interested in all the comments from the imans and other muslims that phoned up in the last hour talking about mosques.

Maybe she is bipolar…

chakaping
    Free Member

Yes she doesn’t sound half as spiteful and deranged when she does radio interviews, I’ve heard her on the R4 Media Show.

It’s almost as if she says outrageous stuff in her columns to get a reaction, isn’t it?

Ignore her.

(PS. I only opened the thread to find out why you’d put PDA – maybe you’re as bad as her)

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Yes she doesn’t sound half as spiteful and deranged when she does radio interviews

yes, and if someone is taking a view that is opposite to her current one she often asks them to expand on it and persuade her to change her view.

Quite refreshing compared to some of the presenters that seem to delight in destroying the person who phoned in if they don’t agree with them.

RustySpanner

She is a stupid and ignorant troll.

If she was sat next to you in a restaurant you’d asked to be moved.
    If you met her at a party you’d ignore her.
    The media gives her the legitimacy she fails to get in real life.

Why waste your life engaging with morons?
    There’s millions of them out there, surely the trick is to avoid them?

I am fully aware of the irony of this statement in connection with STW.
    🙂

philxx1975
    Free Member

I dont think she’s a troll….I actually think she believes here own thoughts which she kindly bestows upon us via the media.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Best thing the world can do is ignore the scumbag. Didn’t one of the main papers decide to never print another word relating to her again? Take note and stop creating internet content about her! 🙂 (yes, I see the irony here).

slowoldman

I dont think she’s a troll….I actually think she believes here own thoughts which she kindly bestows upon us via the media.

I think she does what pays the bills.

v8ninety

What is this LBC? Does the L stand for London, or do they actually Lead Britains Conversation as they say on their website? Is it worth sticking it on my tunein radio, or is it so London centric as to be irrelevant to the rest of the U.K.? How would you place it if you had to compare it to newspapers, for example? Ta in advance

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘PDA – Katie Hopkins on LBC now.’ is closed to new replies.