Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Paypal question
  • carbon337
    Free Member

Sold my bike on ebay and asked for paypal payment – £330

Now had the payment through but paypal are holding for 21 days or awaiting positive feedback before releasing.

Since when did this happen? It never used to do this behaviour. Anyone else get this happening?

khani
    Free Member

i've only ever had this when i've sold something outside the uk, never to a uk buyer, send paypal a mail asking why

will1
    Free Member

I have heard of this quite a bit lately. As soon as the buyer leaves positive feedback you will get your money or they will have to return the bike to you. Another crappy way to help buyers and bollox to the sellers yet again!!

stumpyjon

It's standard, been in place for at least six months. Just another example of Ebay / Paypal stiffing the private seller.

TheDoog
    Free Member

Notice how paypal still take their slice even though its 'on hold'. It stinks, i refuse to sell anything on there anymore.

mk1fan
    Free Member

My paypal account doesn't work like that. Have they sent a 'cheque' payment instead of transfer?

carbon337
    Free Member

I rang pay pal and they blamed ebay as i have not sold anything for a while and it was an out of the norm transaction.

They confirmed genuine pay pal account and his address and account are confirmed.

toppers3933
    Free Member

had this happen to me a couple of months ago. they are thieves. so are ebay. refuse to use them now they take the p155. they claim it is about protecting buyers but thats is rubbish. its about them making more money through interest on our money. like someone above says they dont give a monkeys about sellers, we are all criminals just out to screw over as many people as possible. regardless of your 100% positive feedback.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Paypal question’ is closed to new replies.