Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Paypal question
  • juan
    Free Member

Hi all
    If I want to add a credit card to my paypal how does it works currency wise?
    So far I have 2 UK card on my paypal. What will happen if I add a French one?
    Will I be better off just creating me another paypal account?

Cheers

Juan

tthew

I had an American Express card registered with PayPal some time back, and it always took payments in Dollars from that, at a reasonable exchange rate too. As long as the card is registered at the same postal address as your Paypal account, I don't think there would be a problem.

andrewh
    Free Member

Not sure about cards but I've just bought a rim via bank transfer in US$. Very simple, sent it as gift to avoid the fees, just type in the number as usual and then select the currency. Job done. Can't image a card would be much different. Not a great exchange rate though.

juan
    Free Member

Well thing is I own a paypal account set up in the uk and linked to my ebay account.
    Now I am in France and have just purchased some good in euros I'd like to pay with my euro credit card to avoid fees.
    Will paypal understand that or should I just create myself a new paypal account in France

Cheers

Juan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Paypal question’ is closed to new replies.