Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • PayPal Help Required – different question!
  • tyger
    Free Member

I purchased an item from Ebay back on 8th November 2009 after checking with the Seller that the item was the correct spec.
    Because the Seller was in Canada and used Canada Post (not recommended) plus Christmas and snow etc. the parcel only arrived yesterday and guess what…the item is incorrect.
    On PayPal website it states that a dispute can be opened up to 45 days from transaction. Now I think I'm going to have to go down this route – how do I stand considering that I've only just received the goods through no fault of my own?

I have kept all the emails with original questions, chasing delivery, chasing Canada Post etc. etc.

steveh

Was it signed for delivery by any chance? That would at least allow you to prove that you've only just got it and couldn't have raised it earlier. I'd just raise it ASAP and see what happens.

tails
    Free Member

Is the item wrong wrong or just a bit wrong? Could a partial refund be offered for you to correct?

DezB
    Free Member

Have you contacted the seller? you have to do that before you can open a dispute anyway.

tyger
    Free Member

The package was signed for but I still have the box here. The items were electric components (3 off) and the measurement value is completely wrong. I will try to contact the Seller via Paypal – I've emailed him via the Ebay ad Response thingy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘PayPal Help Required – different question!’ is closed to new replies.