Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Pastey – Ghost bikes?
  • MrsMugsy
    Free Member

I’ve got a Howler and I’ve never seen another one ever (steel or Ti)

I’m just curious to hear your thoughts on this bike and particularly from people who have one or know of …

I’m at work, calcs to check, reports to write. Totally bored.
    Outside it’s gorgeous and I’ve got a garage full of bikes screaming to be riden.
    That’s just unfair.

tree-magnet
    Free Member

They had some problems with their first batch of ti frames (shitty welding, angles wrong etc) and got a slating in some of the magazines. They sorted it out for the second batch (which is one of the ones I bought) but unfortunatly it seemed it was a bit late. I’m not sure if they’re even still trading. Cracking bike though.

juan
    Free Member

Outside it’s gorgeous and I’ve got a garage full of bikes screaming to be riden.
    That’s just unfair.

It is yes 😉
    So I can motorbike up your way this summer knowing I’ll be able to ride one of your numerous steeds 😉

Oh an you guys (mean you and the oh) are welcome down south too 😉

MrsMugsy
    Free Member

you could ride one of my steeds if your 5’4”

juan
    Free Member

Well I am not much taller :'(
    😉

We need to get a proper plan fro that….

tim41
    Free Member

I’ve got a broken 853 frame in my shed.
    Great bike for XC trails, but I probabaly rode it way beyond its intended use, and it finally decided enough was enough one fine summers day in the alps near Morzine.
    It snapped at the drive side chainstay, and I heard reports on the forum here of a couple of others going the same way (the stay was by design pressed in slightly to clear the chainrings).
    Have though about having it repaired, but not got round to it yet.
    Saw a live one at Bristol Bikefest the other week, but it’s true, there aren’t many about.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Pastey – Ghost bikes?’ is closed to new replies.