Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Passportes du Soleil – who's going?
  • brakes
    Free Member

I suppose, I can just imagine that there are many people who missed out because of others booking extra places ‘just in case’

nickf
    Free Member

Take it as you wish; this was a genuine error and not in any way a ‘just in case’.

If you want the tickets, they are of course available to you. Anyone who missed out can have these ones.

I’m embarrassed that I managed to double-book, but given the situation, what would you want me to do? It’s only €140 for the three tickets; I could have just have written that off and spared my blushes, but I’m trying to make the best of a bad job.

chakaping
    Free Member

But I plan to be around beforehand, and a love-in would be very nice, I thought no-one on here liked me

EDIT and I think I’ll be there on my own from Friday so would be good to have folk to ride/hang/stay with.

I may arrive in time for a day’s riding on Sat, let’s confer closer to the date.

toys19
    Free Member

OK We are arriving on friday and staying until the sunday after.

BTW Chapeau nickf, easy mistake to make and good on you for offering them up.

brakes
    Free Member

Take it as you wish; this was a genuine error and not in any way a ‘just in case’.

fair play, I was jumping the gun

nickf
    Free Member

So come on, who’s missed out?

Roll up, roll, up…………

big_scot_nanny

nick f, I’ll take them please.

Haven’t got a **** clue what we are letting ourselves in for, but what the hell!

Rash purchase of the day no. 1., and it’t only 2pm.

Kev

a11y

Registered for Friday from Morzine for me and mrs a11y, yay 😀

I was hitting F5 from about 8.58am until registration opened to ensure I got what I wanted. Just need to sort out the campsite now but there’s no way I’m sending cash in an envelope if that’s what the deal is…

legspin
    Free Member

Me Friday from Morzine… cant wait

nickf
    Free Member

big scot, yhm

ddmonkey

I am in the market for a spare ticket if there are any going for a mate of mine, please drop me a mail at timbo_tepATyahooDOTcoDOTuk. Morzine / Les Gets / Les Lindarets preferred. Thanks.

nickf
    Free Member

Sorry, mine are now gone.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Passportes du Soleil – who's going?’ is closed to new replies.