Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Passport du Soleil advice
  • lewis75
    Free Member

A few mates and I are off on a road trip arriving in Morzine on the 27th of June. Ive just realised its the PDS weekend. We all ride DH and were planning on getting a normal lift pass for the duration of our stay. Are the normal DH tracks open or do we have to specifically buy the PDS pass? Thanks

chakaping
    Free Member

You can buy a normal lift pass, queues will be a bit big on the days of the PPdS though.

Tracks will be open, if they were open beforehand.

Ambrose

As stated above- some of the lifts will be VERY busy- I’d suggest that you get hold of a copy of the route and avoid those lifts, at least early on in the day. Perhaps by midday you will be OK, depending upon where you are.

You can use any valid pass you want, it will not need to be PPDS specific. FWIW, the PPDS pass is valid for the entire domaine and not just for a single day (I think) so ask around- you might be able to snaffle a cheap pass from someone after the event. It’s worked for me in the past. One one trip a mate managed to get a whole week’s worth of riding that way.

lewis75
    Free Member

Awesome! Thanks for the advice

torsoinalake
    Free Member

The PPDS pass is valid for the day. You get a voucher for another day pass given to you as part of your entry pack.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Passport du Soleil advice’ is closed to new replies.