• This topic has 55 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Party Piece. What's yours?
  • emsz
    Free Member

C’mon, everyones special. What can you do?

I’ll start: messing about yesterday I found out I can still do a pretty good roundoff back handspring.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Drink excessive amounts, be sick down my front, mess myself and not care about it 😯

Harry_the_Spider

I can get my fist in my mouth.

KT1973
    Free Member

Russian cossack dancing

iDave
    Free Member

I can wriggle big sticky out veins on my hand

IanMunro
    Free Member

My singing brings tears to peoples eyes.

philconsequence
    Free Member

if its one of my sexy parties… well i can EDITED BY MODERATORS – READ THE FORUM RULES YOU DIRTY DIRTY BOY

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

The elephant trick.

toys19
    Free Member

Lighting farts or falling asleep with my head resting on a speaker cone.

clubber
    Free Member

The cigarette box ‘excited’ man story/trick (which is odd really, now I think about it, as I’ve never been a smoker)

emsz
    Free Member

Yeti: only very special people can do that.

The elephant trick? Do I want to know?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

The elephant trick? Do I want to know?

Ooh I can do that too, here’s a picture…

{deleted by the mods}

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Bend first finger (on both hands) over to touch the back of my hand.
    Wiggle ears individually
    Wiggle pecs individually
    Guess bra sizes (not so often now) and somehow get away with it.
    All sorts of gymnastic style “stunts” like freestanding handstand press ups.
    Strange noises that kids love.

Basically, born to keep kids amused and adults sighing!

yunki
    Free Member

I have in the past been known as ‘spirit-level Dave’ due in no small part to my ability to dance very enthusiastically through a whole live set of almost any music genre without spilling a drop (except past my lips) of my pint..

I dunno if I can still do it.. probably not..

All sorts of gymnastic style “stunts” like freestanding handstand press ups.

I’ve seen my little brother do press-ups in the normal press-up position but with his toes hovering six inches from the floor.. quite impressive.. he never used to show off about it either! He can’t do it any more though due to heavy cider swilling darts training..

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Surf-Mat = Tedious

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Ernie = bitter

Yunki – that’s a “planche” press up and is b4stard hard to do!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Busted !

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Your favourite band I assume? Wouldn’t surprise me.

Stoner
    Free Member

I used to be able to snort a condom up my nose and back through my mouth then pull it back and forth through my sinuses.

I can wiggle my ears as well.

Now in my dotage I just regale anyone who cant run away of my tales of heroics in the Spanish Civil War and Sea Fishing expeditions.

iDave
    Free Member

Tell us about the war uncle Stoner….

DezB
    Free Member

Your favourite band I assume? Wouldn’t surprise me.

Jeezuz, it would surprise me! Jolly old Busted? I’d imagine Ernie to be into Norwegian death metal.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Stoner – I must be getting old because I find that kind of stuff fascinating…

A mate does the condom thing too – makes me feel ill!

emsz
    Free Member

Snort a condom! LOL that’s a party piece.

Surf Matt a hand stand is not a stunt!

firestarter
    Free Member

I can fold my ears inside themselves and pop them out when I want. Used to do it on army parades and oc would spot something move but didn’t know what 🙂

I Used to eat pint glasses when drunk for some reason. I don’t do that any more tho

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

emsz – doing press ups while hand-standing (free standing, not against a wall) IS a stunt. As are Chinese press ups. And doing a “flag” and pushing yourself from a seated level to a handstand. You can’t do them, only gymnasts can. Ner ner.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

One of my legendary ones is patting my head with one hand whilst rubbing my tummy with the other. Doesnt sound too impressive but I always do it topless which shows off my incredible physique.

Then everyone rejoices at this wonderfully coordinated specimen of the human race, and you should see the kids faces light up when I get the haribo variety packs out.

user-removed
    Free Member

I can shoot a cigarette out of the smoker’s mouth with a rubber band from a good eight metres away. Works with spliffs too and always surprises. Has the adavantage that when a miss occurs, one can deny all knowledge.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Oh you kill me every time dtf.

sweepy
    Free Member

I can put a four inch nail up my nose

emsz
    Free Member

Erm surf Matt? I did gymnastics from aged 5 until about 16. Floor was my ‘thing’.

Want to do trapeze, can’t find a course or some one to teach me

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

*shakes head at emsz*

How dare you say that something S_M does is not Awesome. Just the way he breathes would seem like a party trick to most of us!

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

I can (when the mood takes me) fart repeatedly. 10, 20 30 times i can just bang em out.

Its not something i do these days but it was rather amusing when i was younger

iDave
    Free Member

I can put a 6 inch nail up sweepy’s nose

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

I’m pretty good at sitting awkwardly in a quiet corner trying not to catch anybody’s eye and avoiding conversation at all costs.

It’s a skill I’ve been honing since i could speak

sweepy
    Free Member

😀 youd have to catch me first

clubber
    Free Member

Smurf Matt pwned by Emsz I think.

They’re not party tricks SM, they’re just showing off. No one likes a show off.

schnullelieber
    Free Member

Singing ‘Where is Love’ from Oliver or a Frank Spencer impression.

If I’m feeling really ambitious then an impression of Frank Spencer singing ‘Where is Love’ from Oliver.

Junkyard
    Free Member

No one likes a show off.

Surf mat likes at least one 😉
    Perhaps narcissism is his party piece?

Coyote
    Free Member

A Baby Robin

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Go VERY bright red, make all my veins on my face pop out then pass out (the last bit was accidental and I have not tried it since).

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Party Piece. What's yours?’ is closed to new replies.