Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Part time work ideas.
  • donsimon
    Free Member

Imagination hats on, please.
    I’m looking for ideas for some part time work that needs to supply a reasonable income, be flexible and only require a few hours a week to do.
    Anything considered. 😛

fastindian
    Free Member

call centre? usually minimum 16 hours a week, moneys not to bad and there’s usually a bonus scheme.

mandog

rent boy?

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Private tutouring? Around £30 p/h.

Life model? Approx £40 p/h for inexperienced.

fastindian
    Free Member

catflees, what the hells a life model…..err at £40 an hour who cares, where do I sign up?

King-ocelot
    Free Member

You take your clothes off and sit still while people draw you. I used to do it, got a few dates from it too 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

I used to do it, got a few dates from it too

I doubt if I will. 🙁

heresjonny
    Free Member

I can offer you some part time work, go to
    http://www.telecomplus.org.uk/minimalizebills and click on earn with us at the bottom of the page. Any questions please ask, its not an instant earner but has massive potential, from which you get a residual income.

aracer
    Free Member

I’ve got some cards through my door advertising a great income for working part-time from home with various successful marketing and sales businesses – would you like me to forward details?

LadyGresley
    Free Member

National Standard cycle instructor – great job, but pay can be crap!

iDave
    Free Member

read this

then do what it suggests

transporter13
    Free Member

depends where you live really and what you can do.

are you any good as a handy man? A mate of mine does smaller jobs for people as a second income…hanging doors/basic plumbing/cutting hedges/even mowing peoples lawns for the older generation….he does quite well out of it as they then tell friends and family etc who in turn use him.

any help?

donsimon
    Free Member

Some things to think about, cheers.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Part time work ideas.’ is closed to new replies.