Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Parking for Birmingham Barclaycard Arena…
  • the-muffin-man

We’re off to an event there tomorrow morning and just wondered if the car parks at the arena are of a decent size or if they can only hold a few hundred cars as is usually the case!

Or what are the alternatives within walking distance?

spud-face

Dunno about the arena itself sorry, but if you have trouble then I tend to park in the little private carpark outside the Misha lounge at the top of broad street ( 3 Bishopsgate St, Birmingham B15 1ET ) – a pound an hour or four pounds for the day iirc. Near the pubs for food, and never seems to fill up even during busy periods.

pondo

Never go there but the car parks look pretty big, would be surprised if they can’t squidge you in. Failing that, there’s an NPC in Brindley Place if you’re feeling rich, and as a skinflint I quite often park in the streets to the south east of Brindley Place (Grovesnor/Ryland/Browning/Vincent Streets, etc) for free, might be five minutes walk.

djflexure

Always parked in the arena OK. As pondo says Brindley Place is just over the canal as well.

takisawa2

The Brindley Place NCP is easy enough to get in & out of. That’s where I always park.

bigblackshed

Brindled Place.

It’s hell to get out of there when the events finish, but we just go and have a drink or two in the surrounding bars. You don’t lose any time, you just sit in a bar instead of your car.

No good for Des though.

nickdavies

Park up in the jewellery quarter and walk down. Free parking on a Sunday and you will avoid the hell of traffic leaving after. Trust me, used to live next to it!

lunge

Not a car park but I always park in Charlotte Street or the bottom end of Newall Street. 10 mins walk but free and avoids the masses leaving the event.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Parking for Birmingham Barclaycard Arena…’ is closed to new replies.