Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Parking all day in Otley – Yorkshire – Recommendations please…..
  • doodlebug
    Free Member

I'm cycling with the Yorkshire Cycling Club on Sunday, it's a 100k "reliability" ride – I have never been to Otley in Yorkshire before, can anybody recomend parking my car all day near the town market place ??
    Free would be nice 😀

john_drummer
    Free Member

Charles Street car park opposite the town Library is free all day on Sundays. Head for Chevin Cycles, then Charles Street is between the shop and The Junction pub; the car park is at the other end, on the right.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?X=420427&Y=445477&A=Y&Z=110

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

There are a couple of free parks on the ilkley road just off the Market place but they are small so will be busy.

john_drummer
    Free Member

and there's another one here

I think it's free on Sundays

doodlebug
    Free Member

thanks for the quick parking recommendations – I will check them out on Sunday…..

Philby

You can park in some of the roads on a Sunday, though the Charles Street and Bridge Street car parks should be relatively empty as the monthly Farmers Market isn't on that weekend. Don't park in Sainsbury's – they have some system for checking how long you have been there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Parking all day in Otley – Yorkshire – Recommendations please…..’ is closed to new replies.