Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Paramedic question
  • simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Have seen a few incidents where paramedics have attended in London this week and there always seems to be a green bag left behind at the scene after they’ve gone.

Are these some kind of one time pack that just get dumped at each incident? Does everything not used get binned?

deviant
    Free Member

Sounds like a mistake, I went through a phase of leaving the initial response bag on scene at RTAs, it got to the stage where the Fire and Rescue guys knew it was me and would drop it back to the station!
    A lot of kit is single use nowadays but what you’re describing sounds excessive, I reckon a mistake.

Drac

We never leave anything behind, well not on purpose, so not sure what’s going on there.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

How come you have seen a few incidents in London this week and have remained at the scene after the paramedics have gone ?

Are you a copper or firefighter ?

Bucko

As Drac says, we really shouldn’t be leaving anything behind at all. It sounds like LAS has a forgetful member of staff

qwerty
    Free Member

It’s normal in London to drop some litter everywhere you go.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

How come you have seen a few incidents in London this week and have remained at the scene after the paramedics have gone ?

Have just passed two scenes still taped off after the ambulances have left. One looked like a motorbike RTA on Brixton Hill yesterday morning, the other allegedly one drug dealer stepping on the toes of another (who attacked both the dealer and the customer with a machete….)

burko73

the other allegedly one drug dealer stepping on the toes of another (who attacked both the dealer and the customer with a machete….)

Nice…. Glad I don’t live in London.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Not really a London problem. Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, and any other large cities. A direct result of criminalisation of drugs. Very low key round here now to be honest.

Scariest place I’ve been in recent years was Newport town centre on a Monday afternoon.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Sounds like it’s just something that’s been left behind by mistake.
    The only green bags the LAS use are the Oxygen bags, response bags and older Paramedic bags, all of which are definitely not single use and should be taken away by the crew.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Paramedic question’ is closed to new replies.