Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Paragon dropouts in the UK
  • dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Anyone know where I’m likely to find either stock or assistance on some paragon dropouts in the UK?

Had a bit of a bump today which has left me with, amongst other things a bent rear sliding dropout/mech hanger.

I’ve found a replacement from paragon,but before i pay £50 shipping on a £6 part I thought I’d ask if anyone knows where I might find one or anywhere that might add one to a next order for me (I’m in no hurry!)

Cheers

JoB
    Free Member

Ceeway would be my first ask

shermer75
    Free Member

I can’t help you with that but this is prob as good an opportunity as any to play some Paragons

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FZawSCsdX0[/video]

coomber
    Free Member

What frame is it for?

CheesybeanZ

I bought a pair years ago and never used them , I’ll have a look later and see if I can find them .

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Cheers folks, I’d had a quick look see at ceeway JoB but alas no luck on the one I’m after. I’ll drop them a line though and see if they can add one to their next order for me.

If they do turn up cheesybeanz let me know but it’d be a heckish stroke of luck if they’re the ones I’m after. It’s a 142×12 dt swiss rws (or maxle if one exists) type I’m after.

Be back to single speed for now any how once I’ve replaced the brakes. Why is it the silliest offs have a tendency to be most costly?

singlespeedstu

Can you post up a pic of what you’re after?
    I also have some spares in the garage somewhere.

bencooper
    Free Member

I’m putting an order in with Paragon this week – happy to add order for you.

bedfo
    Free Member

I’ve got a new unused spare slider with hanger that’d I’d happily sell you if it’s what you’re after. Cant remember if its bolt through or qr though, have a feeling it might be bolt through but for shimano axle, I’ve probably got an axle kicking about too… drop me an email on swarfcycles@gmail.com if you can’t find anything.

Cheers

Adrian

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Grand thank you both, Ben I’ll send you a link/part number.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Paragon dropouts in the UK’ is closed to new replies.