Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Pants or no pants?
  • neverfastenuff
    Free Member

No pants and the zip down when night riding in winter… 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You dirty bastard.

Northwind

"samuri – Member

Never, ever wear pants when cycling for any reasonable time, you're just asking for trouble."

What a load of rubbish. Whenever I ride it's either boxers under baggies or my 661 armoured lycra shorts under baggies, I've done XC racing in boxers, long distange rides, multi-day rides, a 24km tour de france road climb… Just because it doesn't work for you don't assume it doesn't work for anyone.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

Calm down.

Padded lycra is designed to be worn next to the skin. If some people choose not to do this then that's fine.

avdave2

On Friday at the top of a climb I was greeted with the sight of an older gentleman riding in just his pants, his shorts and t-shirt draped over the handlebars.

hels
    Free Member

I did an offroad triathlon race in a team once, and was confronted with the site of a guy on a mountainbike in speedos, nothing else. Nearly fell off I did.

Northwind

Andyhilton – Member

"Padded lycra is designed to be worn next to the skin. If some people choose not to do this then that's fine. "

Not everyone wears padded lycra, is the point. Pants under lycra isn't the best idea but for many people it doesn't apply.

pants
    Free Member

No Pants Lol 😆

MarkN
    Free Member

Good of you to join in seeing as every one is talking about you… 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Pants or no pants?’ is closed to new replies.