Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Pace Fork Servicing
  • tootallpaul

Right, I have a set of RC40 forks in need of servicing. And possibly a spring change.

Is Pace the only place to go, or are there alternatives?

I have read about Fork English in the past, but are they still running?

Cheers

Paul

windydave13
    Free Member

I’ve only ever used Pace who have serviced my RC40’s twice and also changed the spring. I had mine in just before Christmas and it was aprox £100 with postage for a general service.

As for Fork English, this might be of use from an older posting. Not sure how the prices compare now as even Mojo seem to have jumped a fair bit recently

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/pace-rc36-stealth-setup

philstone

Tim at Fork English is excellent, ex Pace Mechanic, chances are he’ll know the rc40 better than anyone currently at pace… He’s serviced my RC39’s and 41’s..

01751 476815

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Thanks phil, I was about to ask a similar question.

tootallpaul

Cheers- any email address for him? Otherwise I’ll call later in the week.

tandemwarriors

Tim is brilliant, his knowledge & understanding of the running changes is awesome. He changed the bushes in my RC40’s last autumn and they felt better than new.
    Can’t recall if he had email but he’ll go through everything over the phone.

Rob

philstone

Tims email timDOTsDOTprice@dslDOtpipexDOTcom

Speshpaul

tim’s been very busy just lately your best bet is to call or text him on 07879051461, if he does answer leave a message and he will get back to you.

Pace themselves haven’t got the kit or the skills in house to do much in the way of servicing anymore.

tootallpaul

Cheers again chaps.

I will get in touch.

P

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Pace Fork Servicing’ is closed to new replies.