Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Pace Cycles just came home PSA.
  • stumpynya12
    Free Member

Looks like us test pilots are going to busy from now on YAHOOOOO !!!

From thier website:…As from Monday 4 october 2010 Pace Cycles will be relocated to our new premises in Dalby Forest- the spiritual home of Pace and where we’ve developed and tested our products for the past 20 years.

sheldona
    Free Member

Don’t pixies who ride odd bikes come from Dalby and surrounding area?

stumpynya12
    Free Member

We are no pixie troop !!!! We are all 5ft 4″ and a bit tall and work nights for Mr Wonka “umpa dumpa dumpty dar”. We did once get a visit from a ginger bloke and 300 other freaks on ermmmm well I think they said one geared bikes ? But nobody would ride a bike with just one gear, would they ?

sheldona
    Free Member

🙂

bigyinn
    Free Member

Kids, just say NO! to drugs.
    Drugs are baaad mmkkkaaaaayy.

trout
    Free Member

wont make a differenct to me as they wont get another penny from sales to me.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I’m sure they’re in tears…

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Trout.. You don’t happen to be a good mate of Glenns from down town Norton/Malton do you ?(used to ride with him & alien back in the day)Bumped into his lad Mat saturday and the penny dropped when he metioned Trout the light man in connection with his dad.

trout
    Free Member

Yep Thats me Glenn is a good mate , moved out to France now and is retired from the plod .

was riding with Alien in july out in Germany .Not seen Mat for a long while or Glenn but spoke and mailed and will get out to Chez Glenn some time soon I hope .

DBW no it was me shedding the tears when their crap frame broke just out of their shitty 2 year warranty So I hope they burn in hell

Speshpaul

Yeap they had planning for housing on the factory before they sold up to DT IIRC. So they must have found a buyer.

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Trout…. Glenn & Alien were real mileage jockeys when I started way back when and Mat was just a wee un, both real sound blokes and good riders.
    Speshpaul… Still stuck with land as housing job well knackerd just after they did the DT deal. Mr C always wanted a base in dalby as he did set up the original trails there 20 years ago and he rides there alot anyway.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Pace Cycles just came home PSA.’ is closed to new replies.