Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Pace 325.5…opinions?
  • Swiftacular
    Free Member

Apart from the silly name.
    I have a 303 that i love (yes, that word just about describes it), and when i first saw the new 325.5 i thought it was a pig.
    However….looking again, i like the slidey dropouts, and the ISCG tabs, and the 150mm fork compatibility, i'm starting to think about getting one.
    Anyone rode one yet? (are they in the public domain yet?)

EDIT: Just seen them advertised as available some time in feb, so probably noone ridden one yet, still those looks are really growing on me, and i'd love another Pace.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Any links?

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    FOG

It's the swoopy xc FS frame, 204?, that caught my eye. Could anybody see any prices on the pace site? When they were first announced the 204 was more money than the 405 which seems strange but I have not seen confirmed prices yet.

deus

looks very nice, then you see the drop outs, i know they're probably excellent functionally, but they are gurt big ugly bits of metal aren't they?
    post or IS mounts though….

Simwit

Hi

UK Bikestore are showing the 325.5 at £509.99 (-11%) and the 204 at £1229.99 (-12%). I just bought a 405 frame off of them having been let down by CRC and I must say their service was excellent, hope this helps.

Swiftacular
    Free Member

I like it, £517 0n CRC right now, £575 RRP.

Im sure the 204 was in the latest Evans Catalogue?

Edit: Still not sure on a Pace without Pace Forks?, Maybe a white 525 with 150mm Revs and a Hammerschmidt though….

Mal-ec
    Free Member

Hows the 405 Simwit? been looking at em.

Simwit

Hi Mal-ec

So far so good but as I only built it last weekend my rides so far have been on snow and ice & I've been concentrating more on staying upright than how she goes 😕 Have to say that I love the look of it and I'm looking forward to giving it a good test thrashing once the ice disappears so I'll be able to report back then.

Simon

Mal-ec
    Free Member

Cool. Make sure you do 🙂

dexterbexley
    Free Member

Anyone got a Pace 325.5? Any reviews to add to the above?

santacruzblues
    Free Member

Hi Dexter, don’t know if you are still interested in the 325.5, I tested one last week in Dalby at Pace’s relatively new HQ next to Purple Mountain at the visitor centre area.

Loved it so much that I have ordered one, wanted to buy it from Adrian at Pace but CRC were doing them at £466 (19% discount) and just as I was on their website up popped 10% extra discount on anything over £75 so the frame, which rides excelently with a 150 fork, pans out at £420. excellent value for money without taking into account the exclusivity of Pace frames against off the peg frames made and assembled in Taiwan and now China.

The bike climbs beutifully and the slightly slacker head angle of 68.5 improves downward motion over it’s family predecessors.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Pace 325.5…opinions?’ is closed to new replies.