Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Own up. Who has been red light jumping then?
  • jambalaya
    Free Member

Well we cannot see the light the lorry sees but we can assume he’s jumped the light. The cyclist definitely jumps the light and as the one most exposed in any accident is clearly an idiot

finephilly
    Free Member

Well OK. Unicycles and horses – do we really need to legislate for them at traffic lights? Motorbikes can be grouped with cars as they have an engine. What gets on my nerves with stw is the amount of flaming. All I am proposing is removing the law which states cyclists have to obey traffic signals. Nothing more, nothing less.

finephilly
    Free Member

It makes sense if you think about it. Drivers will be aware of cyclists as they will know that they don’t have to stop ( like pedestrians). It stops the danger of vehicles (which are larger, faster and heavier) from moving away at the same time and in the same territory as cyclists (which are relatively vulnerable). I just think this would be better for everyone. We let politicians and police, doctors and nurses tell us what’s best so why not trust people to be aware of their surroundings and exercise good, valued judgement?

imnotverygood

so why not trust people to be aware of their surroundings and exercise good, valued judgement?

😆 I take it you’ve seen the video? I think you have comprehensively chosen the wrong thread to make that particular arguement.

aracer
    Free Member

The lorry crossed the line whilst the light we could see was red and amber, so either it jumped the lights, or the lights are faulty. What do you reckon?

So the lorry driver is a dangerous idiot.

samuri
    Free Member

Why does that mafia boss only drive a Fiesta?

samuri
    Free Member

If you think that cyclist was bad, watch this guy.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7JeC3k_td4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

hypnotoad
    Free Member

😯 Even if the light is green I always check it’s clear.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Own up. Who has been red light jumping then?’ is closed to new replies.