Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Own up then. who off here is David Truscott, 40?
  • grumm
    Free Member

Must be someone off here I reckon. Probably a singlespeeder. This is pretty niche.

A man with a sexual fetish for slurry has been jailed after breaching a restraining order banning him from a farm

David Truscott, 40, broke into a farm, covered himself in the waste and was seen masturbating, a court heard.
    He was caught just weeks after he was released from a previous prison sentence for a similar offence.
    Truscott was arrested in the early hours of November 9 when he was found by police sitting in manure at the same farm.
    He was charged with breaching the terms of a restraining order stopping him from visiting the farm and jailed for another 20 weeks.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/6671012/Man-with-sexual-fetish-for-slurry-jailed.html

piha
    Free Member

Sounds like Mr Truscott is in deep sh*t!!

sodafarls
    Free Member

Why would covering oneself with shite and having a **** be a jailable offence? It makes no sense…

Seriously though, where's the harm? I thought this was a free country.

Crag
    Free Member

Save it for the appeal committee sadafaris 🙂

scaredypants

Fair point, Mr Truscott should definitely take up MTBing

sodafarls
    Free Member

"Save it for the appeal committee sadafaris"

Ask yourself…what is the difference between bathing in dung and wrapping rubber bands tightly around one's scrotum and phallus before commencing a tug?

Nothing, that's what. No animals are hurt during the proceedings.

Now why should you be allowed to wrap rubber bands around your scrotum and phallus before commencing a moment of self love, and this man cannot bathe in dung?

Perhaps it's a trespassing issue.

grumm
    Free Member

I think if he had filled his own bath up with slurry and done the deed no-one would really have an issue with it to be fair.

sodafarls
    Free Member

"I think if he had filled his own bath up with slurry and done the deed no-one would really have an issue with it to be fair."

Ok, so what you are saying is that people with non-Heteronormal sexualities should hide away in caves etc, and become second class citizens?

Sieg **** heil!

They don't die in wars for that sort of attitude.

Junkyard
    Free Member

true But i doubt they fought in wars for a man to perform self love on himself in someone else field covered in sh1t either.
    Like most sex acts ok in the privacy of your own home an offence when done in public …I make no comment on the weirdness rating but he is is getting a high score for sure.

scaredypants

soda, I doubt most farmers or courts would take too kindly to you trussing yourself up like a christmas turkey & knocking one out in a farmyard either (or even without the laggy bands for that matter)

some people get wound up about nekkid hitchhikers, never mind nortiness in a slurry pit

MrNutt
    Free Member

whats up doc?

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Like most sex acts ok in the privacy of your own home an offence when done in public

That didn't make any difference for the bloke who was shagging his bike in the privacy of his own room in some hostel in Scotland. Someone barged in and he was prosecuted.

nicko74

Until about 2 minutes ago I'd read this headline a couple of times and for some reason thought the guy had a thing for slushies. Dunno what was going on, but it kind of made sense in a 'not for me, but I can see the attraction' way… 😕

sodafarls
    Free Member

Well I think there's nothing wrong with it. Considering the activities of some inhabitants of this Island (consensual viewing of Xfactor, Celeb's ice dancing on come, shopping as a hobby, ugg boots etc) **** in a pit of shit seems a healthy lifestyle choice that should be promoted abroad to try and bring in more tourists for luxury weekends, especially since it's probably frowned upon in many wealthy European countries due to conservative legislation enacted by elites who have plenty of room to fill a bathtub full of shite and have a **** at the expense of everybody else. Perhaps if the farmer involved had such insight he wouldn't need the subsidies I am currently at this moment paying him to stop free men and women having a wee bit of slurry selfsex.

MrNutt
    Free Member

sodas got a point, I'd prefer to knock one out whilst covered in manure than ever wear a pair of ugg boots, I bloody hate them!

BlobOnAStick

Considering the activities of some inhabitants of this Island (consensual viewing of Xfactor, Celeb's ice dancing on come, shopping as a hobby, ugg boots etc) **** in a pit of shit seems a healthy lifestyle choice that should be promoted

HA HAA! 😆 LOVE IT!

Post of the year to sodafarls!

billyboulders
    Free Member

Soda – I live within half a mile of the farm involved (I'm not Truscott!)

As usual the great British press have not really reported the whole story, just sensationalised the sexual elements. The man involved is pretty scary and has made the farmer and his families lives hell for several years now and is directly responsible for the death of one (proven) and possibly more of their livestock. That is why he was jailed. Again. Although I don't think sending some-one who obviously has real problems to jail is the answer, he needs some sort of help.

At the end of the day would you be happy if some scary nutter repeatedly came and stood in your garden (which is essentially what the farmers yard is) covered him self in manure and shot one off the wrist? The farmer also has a couple of youngish kids, I'm pretty broad-minded but I certainly wouldn't want my two young daughters to witness that sort of thing.

samuri
    Free Member

Great post sodafarls.

The chap does sound a tad scary from the above but this must the most placid farmer on earth. Most of the ones I've met wouldn't think twice about setting dogs on you or firing buckshot in your general area for even looking at their land. A more aggressive farmer would have sent the bloke packing before he even got the first rubber band round his cock.

billyboulders
    Free Member

Don't get me wrong, I'm in no way knocking Sodafarls- I agree fully with his comments re. freedom of the individual (and x-factor etc, although I don't mind the short skirt/ugg boots look :wink:)

AFIK the police got involved fairly early on and so the farmers options were a bit limited from that point. From what I hear he would love the chance to sort things out "the traditional country way"

swiss01
    Free Member

by a mad coincidence this very thing happened at my work not so long ago though it was 'human slurry' and the fellow combined it with a bit of a dirty protest. well, not a bit of, more just a dirty protest. not forgetting the spanking of course

no police tho so i guess some public places it's more acceptable than others..

grumm
    Free Member

by a mad coincidence this very thing happened at my work not so long ago though it was 'human slurry' and the fellow combined it with a bit of a dirty protest. well, not a bit of, more just a dirty protest. not forgetting the spanking of course

😯

Did this happen 'to a mate'? 😛

MrNutt
    Free Member

now wash your hands.

swiss01
    Free Member

grumm, your wide eyed face is appropriate and was shared by everyone who was involved with this event. the chap involved did get asked what he thought he was doing but he just shrugged and went 'dunno'. and didn't offer to clean up his own mess.

some weeks later one of our drug addicted community had 'an accident' in one of the lifts. four lots of stupid nurses phoned me to tell me 'someone's smeared sh*t all over the lift'. and to my question as to what they'd done about it each and every one responded, you've guessed it, 'not my job'. classic.

after cleaning the lift i gave them all a little tutorial along the lines of – this is a cloth, this is cleaning fluid. i wasn't patronising at all.

jahwomble
    Free Member

"Why would covering oneself with shite and having a **** be a jailable offence?"

just imagine finding him like that in your shed………..

Coyote
    Free Member

The door would've been closed, locked and the shed torched. 😐

whippersnapper
    Free Member

The door would've been closed, locked and the shed torched

i think he would have enjoyed that even more

grumm
    Free Member

Is that what gets you off? 😛

epicyclo

Ah, but the slurry gets used as fertiliser afterwards, so obviously the farmer didn't want to be growing nuts.

DrRSwank
    Free Member

"Speaking in 2005 defence counsel Michael Melville-Shreeve said Truscott was a ''sad, isolated, peculiar man with peculiar habits'' who ''definitely needed help''. "

You don't **** say!!!!

Farmer Jones' response "Get Orf on My Laaaaand…."

igmc

jahwomble
    Free Member

"Is that what gets you off?"

not anymore.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Own up then. who off here is David Truscott, 40?’ is closed to new replies.