Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Ow, my trachea
  • molgrips
    Free Member

What disease makes your trachea hurt, quite a bit, but doesn’t give you a cough? It’s sore down to just above sternum level.

njee20
    Free Member

Cat AIDS, not the good kind.

TheFlyingOx

Currently suffering the same, molgrips. I’m putting my money on MERS.

Started off with the trachea, now onto headaches, neckaches, and a persistant metallic taste on my tongue. Daren’t self-diagnose on the internet, can’t get to a doctor until week after next.

EDIT: oh, and palpitations/irregular heartbeat.

zoo200
    Free Member

Go get a thyroid test, my wife says…. She’s a GP

scotroutes

Is it possible you’ve damaged it with a, err, blunt instrument?

cynic-al
    Free Member

We don’t all share your interests druid.

maccruiskeen

Started off with the trachea, now onto headaches, neckaches, and a persistant metallic taste on my tongue.

sounds like you might have swallowed a sword, my wife says….. She’s a circus ringmaster.

scaredypants

Likes maccruiskeen’s wife

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Suckin’ down big boabie?

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Mine was a bit sore before.

qwerty
    Free Member

A methodical approach from the bottom up would probably be the best way of tackling this. So, prostate examination immediately.

Northwind

The heading could easily fit into the simpsons quotes thread

molgrips
    Free Member

Just recovering from a bastard or a cough, which is unusual for me, and had a sore throat right at the back of my tongue every morning. That’s now pretty much gone but in the middle of last night it suddenly started hurting quite a bit. Enough to wake me up but not enough to stop me falling back to sleep.

Could possibly be muscular pain caused by being jumped on earlier in the day, but doesn’t seem to be the same area.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Loads of us locally in Nuneaton have had a good bout of trachea titis . Chest infection that’s not reached bronchial tubes but causes burning sensation particularly after eating spicy or rich food…..it will turn into an unproductive irritating cough that so far off me has lasted five weeks and one lot of antibiotic treatment that made no difference!

molgrips
    Free Member

I didn’t know tracheitis was a thing. My kids complained of sore necks last week apparently.

Suggsey
    Free Member

I ended up at docs as I was crackling like I was on my death bed and he had a listen and told me what it was. Basically infection in the upper trachea breathing tubes same as bronchitis but higher up! Like I say it’s been doing the rounds locally no doubt dud to the fantastic midlands air quality ( everyone I know that’s had it developed it after the Sahara sand that was dumped on us)

molgrips
    Free Member

I looked it up and it said it can follow some other infection, which I’ve had. However I have none of the symptoms except pain. See how it goes tomorrow.

mildred

It’s hay fever innit – tree pollen is mental at the moment, & gets me right in the throat. Take anti-histamine and see how it feels.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Ow, my trachea’ is closed to new replies.