Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Overshoes ?
  • dropoff

Does anyone use the Endura MT500 overshoes, with a size 45 shoe ? If so what size booty did you order large or x-large. Ta

hughjengin
    Free Member

Am sure this wont help, but I use the MT500's I have Shimano size 43's and use a medium overshoe, and it only just fits, very tight to get on

dropoff

Ah. actually yes it does, endura list the medium as fitting 40-42 so that explains why its tight which means it won't come off, I guess ?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Dibbs
    Free Member

I bought some Large MT500's on Monday, I tried them over my size 44 Shimano M182's and they were "snug" (I wouldn't like to have to put them on in a hurry), but I think Ex-Large would be too big for me.
    The cheapest place I found them was St Johns Street Cycles, BTW (only cheap if you don't have to pay postage though).

dropoff

Thanks, ordered the Xlarges now. 🙂 heres to toasty toes.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Size 47 shoes with xl mt500s here.
    A LOT better than my old ones. Recommend then thoroughly.

sohala
    Free Member

size 45 shimano shoes with mt500s for me, tight, but they do fit.
    …and very toasty 🙂

Shmikuk
    Free Member

Would these fit over skate type shoes / be usable with flat pedals rather than
    spd's. Size 10/11?

bigyinn
    Free Member

They prob would fit, perhap get a size bigger than needed, but flat pedals would probably chew them up pretty quickly.

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

Size 45 but with xl MT500s.Slightly too long but spot on for width.Really good overshoes.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Overshoes ?’ is closed to new replies.