Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Outlook experts…
  • DrP

Quick one here…
    I’ve got my personal nhs.net account, adn my ‘surgery’ account, all visible from one outlook ‘window’.

All emails I send come from “drp@nhs.net”, but sometimes I want to send them from the other account…

How can I choose ‘who’ the email comes from? I’d like to be able to specify for each mail I send, as some I’d still like to come from ‘me’..

Ta!

DrP

chrismac

Yes. You can add a from button and box to the top of messages and then select which account you send it from.

Create a new email, select options from the top ribbon, Click the from button.

wwaswas

You can choose which field appear at the top of the window when you do a new email (cc,bcc etc) the from is one of those. Just shut pc down so can’t tell you which menu its on, sorry.

bearnecessities

I’m not an expert, but I suspect DrP is on an exchange, as I am and I remember being it a tad more complicated to set up.

I could be wrong though; I often am.

DrP

Well done all!
    Give yourselves a complimentary biscuit 🙂

Much appreciated!

DrP

andyl
    Free Member

if you press the ‘file’ tab at the top and account setting you can change which is default which can stop you sending work emails via an embarrassing personal email account 😀

boblo
    Free Member

DrP – Member
    Well done all!
    Give yourselves a complimentary biscuit

But you’ll have to wait 6 weeks to get it 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Outlook experts…’ is closed to new replies.